1000 Young Talent Program of Tianjin
Subject: Polymer Chemistry
Address:405 Mengminwei Building, Nankai University, 94 Weijin Road
Flexible and wearable electronic and optoelectronic devices;
Organic/polymeric optoelectronic materials and devices;
Organic solar cells;
Organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite solar cells;
Metal oxide semiconductor materials and applications;
Nanomaterials for applications in energy technology;
Energy storage and conversion;
Research group at Nankai University focusing on organic and hybrid electronics. Welcome to join us as postdocs or Ph.D. students. Please send your Resume/CV and three reference letters to me if you are interested. Email: email@example.com
2009 Ph.D. in organic chemistry, Key Laboratory of Functional Polymer Materials, Nankai University
2009-2011 Postdoctoral Scholar, School of Physics, Nankai University
2011-2015 Postdoctoral Scholar, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
2015-2016 Staff Research Associate and Assistant Researcher,Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
2016-Present Principal Investigator (PI), Professor, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
Honors and Awards:
1000 Young Talent Program of Tianjin
Dr. Liu has published over 40 peer-reviewed journal papers with more than 10000 citations. His H-index is 34.
1. Shiqi Dong, Yongsheng Liu*, Ziruo Hong, En-Ping Yao, Pengyu Sun, Lei Meng, Yuze Lin, Jinsong Huang, Gang Li, and Yang Yang*. Unraveling the High Open Circuit Voltage and High Performance of Integrated Perovskite/Organic Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells. Nano Lett., 2017, 17, 5140-5147.
2. Yongsheng Liu, Ziruo Hong, Qi Chen, Huajun Chen, Wei-Hsuan Chang，Yang (Michael) Yang, Tze-Bin Song, Yang Yang. Perovskite Solar Cells Employing Dopant-Free Organic Hole Transport Materials with Tunable Energy Levels. Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 440-446.
3. Letian Dou#, Yongsheng Liu#, Ziruo Hong, Gang Li, Yang Yang. Low-Bandgap Near-IR Conjugated Polymers/Molecules for Organic Electronics. Chemical Reviews, 2015, 115, 12633-12665. (Equal contribution as the first authors)
4. Yongsheng Liu, Qi Chen, Hsin-Sheng Duan, Huanping Zhou, Yang (Michael) Yang, Huajun Chen, Song Luo, Tze-Bin Song, Letian Dou, Ziruo Hong and Yang Yang. Dopant-Free Organic Hole Transport Material for Efficient Planar Heterojunction Perovskite Solar Cells. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3, 11940-11947.
5. Yongsheng Liu, Ziruo Hong, Qi Chen, Weihsuan Chang, Huanping Zhou, Tze-Bin Song, Eric Young, Yang (Michael) Yang, Jingbi You, Gang Li and Yang Yang. Integrated Perovskite/Bulk-Heterojunction toward Efficient Solar Cells. Nano Lett. 2015, 15, 662.
6. Yongsheng Liu, Chun-Chao Chen, Ziruo Hong, Jing Gao, Yang (Michael) Yang, Huanping Zhou, Letian Dou, Gang Li & Yang Yang. Solution-processed small-molecule solar cells: breaking the 10% power conversion efficiency. Sci. Rep. 2013, 3, 3356.(SCI他引356次)
7. Yongsheng Liu, Yang (Michael) Yang, Chun-Chao Chen, Qi Chen, Letian Dou, Ziruo Hong, Gang Li and Yang Yang. Solution Processed Small Molecules Using Different Electron Linkers for High Performance Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 2013, 25, 4657-4662.
8. Yongsheng Liu, Xiangjian Wan, Fei Wang, Jiaoyan Zhou, Guankui Long, Jianguo Tian, Yongsheng Chen. High Performance Solar Cells using a Solution Processed Small Molecule Containing Benzodithiophene Unit. Adv. Mater., 2011, 23, 5387-5391.
9. Yongsheng Liu, Xiangjian Wan, Fei Wang, Jiaoyan Zhou, Guankui Long, Jianguo Tian, Jingbi You, Yang Yang, and Yongsheng Chen. Spin-coated Small Molecules for High Performance Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 2011, 1, 771-775.