1. Biosynthetically Inspired Divergent Syntheses of Merocytochalasans
Xianwen Long, Hai Wu, Yiming Ding, Chunlei Qu, and Jun Deng* Chem, 2020, accepted.
2. Biomimetic Total Synthesis of ()-Carbocyclinone-534 Reveals Its Biosynthetic Pathway Org. Lett. 2020, doi:10.1021/acs.orglett.0c02865.
3. Total Synthesis of (−)‐Perezoperezone through an Intermolecular [5+2] Homodimerization of Hydroxy p‐Quinone
Yang Long, Yiming Ding, Hai Wu, Chunlei Qu, Hong Liang, Min Zhang, Xiaoli Zhao, Xianwen Long, Shu Wang, Pema-Tenzin Puno, Jun Deng* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 17552-17557. (Hot paper & selected as Frontispiece).
4. Total Synthesis of Asperchalasines A, D, E, and H
Xianwen Long, Yiming Ding, Jun Deng* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 14221-14224. (Highlighted by Synfact & Organic Chemistry Portal).
5. Biomimetic total synthesis of homodimericin A
Xianwen Long, Yunhong Huang, Yang Long and Jun Deng* Org. Chem. Front., 2018, 5, 1152-1154.
6. Total Synthesis of Taiwaniadducts B, C, and D
Jun Deng, Shupeng Zhou, Wenhao Zhang, Jian Li, Ruofan Li, and Ang Li*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 8185–8188.
7. Total Synthesis of (–)-Fusarisetin A and Reassignment of the Absolute Configuration of Its Natural Counterpart
Jun Deng, Bo Zhu, Zhaoyong Lu, Haixin Yu, Ang Li*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 920–923.
(Top 20“Most Read Articles” in 12 months in J. Am. Chem. Soc.;
highlighted by Organic Chemistry Portal & Chemical & Engineering News.)
8. Divergent Total Synthesis of Taiwaniaquinones A and F and Taiwaniaquinols B and D
Jun Deng, Ruofan Li, Yijie Luo, Jian Li, Shupeng Zhou, Yongjian Li, Jingyu Hu, and Ang Li*, Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 2022-2025.